Tuesday 25 April 2017

Bread making.

This morning my daughter and I made bread. Now I have never made any before but my daughter has when she was at school.
After trawling the internet I found a simple recipe on this site ---> Bread recipe
One thing different we did was brush melted butter on the top before putting them in the oven.

 Ingredients:

  • Vegetable oil
  • Bread flour
  • Quick action yeast
  • Salt
  • Sugar
  • Warm water






We added all of the dry ingredients then made a well before adding the liquid ingredients then mixing it all together




We kneaded for about 10 minutes, taking turns.


We separated the dough into 8 pieces and we made shapes with four of them before putting them in a baking tray.




We covered it with a towel and left it for just over an hour.



The shapes didn't stay so we have 8 rolls.



We melted some butter in the microwave and then brushed it on top before placing it in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.



How amazing do these look. We took 2 each cut them open and smothered them in butter. They taste amazing and I am asking myself why I haven't made bread before. We now want to do them once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment